Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Ferris!!

Earlier last week Brynn and I decided it was time for us to do something
fun and be a little more like Ferris Bueller.
 We made up a beautiful plan on Wednesday but still needed to find a car that we could use. We were just about to give up until one of our friends came over and Brynn just merely asked, "so can we take your car to Orlando tomorrow?" and he just simply said, "Yes!" We then ran to the candy store to get our snack packs for the road trip and headed off to Orlando Florida early the next morning.

Before we got onto the road we had to get some gas so we pulled up to the gas station and accidentally went to the wrong side. I go to start the car and well.... no luck! Josh, our friend who let us borrow his car warned us that we'd need to push start the car periodically because something was wrong with the battery. So there we were, 6:30 in the morning push starting the car just to turn it around. Good thing our friend, Olivia came with us otherwise it would have just been me pushing it each time. Everyone was staring at us, it was quite hilarious! We then got the car filled, push started it just one more time and were on the road to Orlando!
 I wish we would have been smart and taken the Weasley's flying car but we didn't think about it at that time. Four and a half hours later we were finally there! Universal Studios that is!
We started off with a few rides with each line supposing to take about thirty minutes. Us, being as smart as we are jump on into the single riders line and were on each ride within five minutes, it was beautiful! Minus the fact that we didn't ride together but we didn't mind too much. I mean screaming making weird noises next to random strangers is pretty hilar and entertaining!
This ride we decided to go on together because it wouldn't have been as great without each other but with our luck we still managed skipping to the front of the line. Don't ask how, just know that we are AWESOME! As we sat down on the back row I instantly got an awful smell and soon realized it was the man in front of me with awful B.O. it was horrid! I was then signing it to Brynn so she would understand what awfulness I was going through and as I was doing so she accidentally put her finger in a boog, it was hilarious!! She was gagging wanting to die! Well the ride continued on and I soon learned that a man with B.O. getting soaking wet makes it tens times worse, it was AWFUL yet quite hilarious! 
We finally found our way to the train station gate 9 3/4 and now is the time Brynn's wildest dreams come true!




 We of course had to get sorted and soon were welcomed into Gryffindor!
 Brynn and I were then asked to be on the Quidditch team since we are so amazing!
Look closely, you can see both of us in the window.

 The butterbeer was delicious!! Brynn was a wee bit upset though
since it wasn't warm.
 Ooh Ollivander! He did a little skit for us and I couldn't help
but laugh the whole entire time!

 Had to visit Hagrid of course!
 It was a beautiful time there but we starting getting a little bit sick of it so we decided to leave and to hit up the outlets before we had to drive back home! This is supposedly us being pissed off cause Olivia was taking forever in a store but we couldn't help but laugh since our day had been so wonderful!

Unfortunately my phone had died like two hours into us being there and that was our way back home. We spent hours trying to find a stinking phone charger so we could use my phone as our gps back home. We eventually did and was on our way around 11pm. It was quite the drive home and Brynn was out like a rock pretty much thee entire time. I cranked that bad boy out in about 4 hours though so it wasn't that horrible!

Just a little fun for you all..... FIND ME!!

I wonder what our next adventure might be....... you'll just have to wait and see!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that place exhisted. Pretty cool. I'm glad you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time had by all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already told you this. The best part was Brynn's finger on the booger. I know I have a sick sense of humor. What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete